- Offset all the surfaces by the fillet radius.
- Intersect them and get a complete curve all around.
- Delete the offsets
- Use Pull to suck the intersection curve back to each of the original surfaces.
- Trim the surfaces with the pulled curves.
- Pipe the intersection curve to the fillet radius.
- Trim the pipe with the pulled back curve.
- Stir gently over low heat, serve immediately.
- If the pipe winds up having a seam within the final fillet, it might be better to sweep1 a circle around the curve of intersection instead, making sure that the seam in the circle is outside where the final fillet will be trimmmed to. - Pascal